Hi there! I'm a Computer Science student at the University of Minnesota, and I've got a wide variety of interests under this field. I've been doing web development for a long time and now I'm looking into security, programming language development, and software development!
Here's some of the languages I like, in approximate order of my skill/confidence in using them:
- Python My favorite language by far. Aside from its weakness in performance, I love how the language looks, and I'm currently working on a project that aims to use type inferencing to produce lower-level code.
- Rust I can't say I'm fluent in Rust, but writing code in Rust just feels right.
- C Largely prefer this over C++ because of much finer control over what's happening.
- Go I really love this language.
- OCaml Learned this from a functional programming class, and I still use it from time to time; I kinda see it as the "Python" of function languages.
- C++ Good for when I did competitive programming because of its very comprehensive standard library.
If you want my resume, contact me through one of these means:
- Discord: michael#8440 (this is usually the best place to find me)
- Email: (I sign all my Git commits with this email)
written by Michael Zhang. source